Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Note Pinned To Her Heart 4/01/08

Swinging back and forth
Hanging from a rope, her body is limp.
Pinned to her chest is a letter she wrote before she ended her life.
"Dear Mother, dear father,
This is not your fault.
To all my friends: This isn't your doing either.
This is my choice. I didn't belong here.
I belong nowhere. So I will no longer exist.
He said I was useless. That he never loved me.
So why exist at all?
He said I should die as he hit my face.
That I was ugly. That I had no one.
I couldnt get away so I ended it all.
I pin this note to my heart to show I died for love.
Or what they call love. To me it no longer exists.
Which is why I no longer live."

No comments:

Post a Comment